- Price: $1.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 2011-03-03
- Current Version: 2.0
- 2.0 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 2.30 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zeppelin Cat LLC
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
- © 2010 Zeppelin Cat LLC
Add to Favorite apps
New version, new features! ListKeeper 2.0 adds the features you requested, including:* Email lists as text to print, or as files to share with other ListKeeper users* New "quick start" button at the top of each list to make starting a list…..
What's New in Version 2.0
New version, new features! ListKeeper 2.0 adds the features you requested, including:
* Email lists as text to print, or as files to share with other ListKeeper users
* New "quick start" button at the top of each list to make starting a list even faster
* Move items to different sections, or combine 2 sections**
* Move lists and groups between categories
* Change section names in lists and groups**
* New, streamlined interface keeps all of your lists organized on one screen
* Access all groups from any list
* Import ListKeeper files from other users as new lists or groups, or add their items to a list or group you already have**
**Requires iOS 4.2 or later
Rated 5/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
New update even better!
This version is easier to use, although I thought the first version was very do-able. Now you can email any of your lists or their permutations directly to your email. I keep adding lists and have done away with paper trails for groceries, trips, books, movies, etc. There's a slight learning curve that you can cut, like I did, by visiting the developer's site. It has very clear info. This app has become a permanent part of my life. I recommend it to anyone who needs more than a simple list or who appreciates complex simplicity.
Like paper but better!
This app is great! It's got a friendly, intuitive interface, and I can use it just the way I'm used to making lists on paper - but I don't lose the paper or have trouble reading my own handwriting. I especially love being able to drag items between sections- that's a feature I was glad to see in 2.0. I've recommended it to my friends. Great app!
Forget me not!
Mitchell Craver write:
Call it ADHD, Forgetful, or whatever, but I forget everything. I get to the store and forget when I needed (usually the most important item), or forget my headphones, charger, or camera batteries before leaving for a trip home.
I love using this app when I'm going through my pantry to find items to buy at the store. If it's on my list, I won't forget it. I find myself packing the same essentials for every trip, so I create a list for it. LOVE IT! The latest update is awesome and I love the videos on the website! Very helpful!
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes